2009-05-27

Grab and Drag extension for Firefox

A month ago I read about a firefox extension that would help screen panning for touchscreen users.

Since touchscreen in my u810 was not working, I had to first make the touchscreen work, thus I programmed the fujitsu_usb_driver.

So that, last week I installed this extension, which can be found here.

I've been using it during all this last week, and I can tell you that it works very well, it's reliable, and I find it very useful. So that, I recommend you to try it if you use a touchscreen tablet computer.

I find it so useful that I even use it when using an external mouse!

Don't hesitate to go to its website and take a look at the screenshoots.

P.D.- I have not any relationship with the developer(s) whatsoever, just talking as a normal user for this plugin...

No comments:

Post a Comment